Sunday, May 17, 2009

Bored!!

I'm bored as hell. There's nothing better for me to do besides online and listening to music. MALAS LA MAU TURON TENGOK TV. now im on my cousin's laptop. Logged on into youtube and listens to Beyonce's songs and blogging at the same time.. When can i get my own laptop?? Bole la i online blogging without being kicked out from my parents room because the PC is in their room.

Dah la bored as hell,lapaQ la pulak.. Hadoo. Gemok then dok menggemokkan lagi diri ini.. boleh dikatakan xdak guna la pi gym. Haha.. Tp at least now i have a few muscles here and there.. Haha. Hot la gak kan dari fat.. haha

I'm bored!!

Till the next post

Tata for now XOXO




1 comment:

Siti 'Afifah said...

Adil! What's with the slippers la?! Amek la gmbr yg menunjukkan kehot-ness anda, baru gempak! And one more thg, get a cbox quick baru sng nak taip msgs.

Kak Ngah