Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Going :($&@@;;&({^£?

Penang is even hotter than before.. My house is like an oven during the day and sometimes during night time. Burning of fat is occured everyday :)

This week can be considered as among the busiest week I've ever had in my 18years 7months of my life.. Assignments have to be completed in short amount of time and to add some spices to the curry, tests is coming and final exam is just around the corner. I don't know whether I should be happy? honoured having this kind of life? rush here and there? relax and calm myself or what? Mixed emotions here.. Sigh!!

Now I'm working on an assignment and it's hard as a solid rock. Hmmm trying to adapt with my busy schedule and note, it's not easy doing that :(

P/s : aaarrrrgggghhh *screaming my lungs out* I hate busy life but sometimes I get used to it and love being busy rather than sit back and doing nothing, except for when I'm at home(family) or semester break :)



No comments: