Sunday, February 14, 2010

Semester Break Plans

What can i do for this semester break?
Valentine's day? I have no one to go out for dinner with.
i spent my Valentine going to kenduri with my family.
My family is my lover.
Love them to death.

So this semester break only a few appointments have been confirmed.
Monday - Pasembor with my cousins.
Wednesday - Either going out with Iqbal or ModeSociety for shoot.
the next weekend would be dinner with my family.

That's all for now..
You people have any plans for this semester break that u'd like to share??


Till the next post

Tata for now XOXO

- TTYL -

2 comments:

Aiza J Rahman said...

haram plan ngn dalia, nadia smua yilekk ka? kami dok plan nih

aDILriDZ said...

bg tau kat aku bila tapi aku dok nmpk mcm tak sempat ja..
aku try jmpk hampa hari jmt nie. :)