Sunday, July 4, 2010

Welcome Back :)

My blog has become lame day by day. I think i should post blog at least once a day. It's just that i don't know what to write about because somethings are meant to be kept and some are OK to be shared. Depends how then :D Frankly speaking, I do miss blogging. Sorry to my readers whom i don't know how many :p The reason why i haven't post any entry for the past few months is because i've been busy with final examination,my part-time job and been busy taking care of my late grandma who passed away two weeks ago. Al-Fatihah for her...(moment of silence). Now i'm blogging at my 'rumah bujang' as i'm already preparing for class to begin in few days. Packed up and drove myself in my friend's little chili which she named her red Kancil. :D *how cute* I think that all from me now, and insyaAllah i'll keep u people posted with updates whenever I'm free. Kinda miss people commenting my blog :)

No comments: